RIP SAM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


This morning our dear family friend and most loved pet was hit by a car today. My husband went to leave for work this morning and saw Sam laying out in the street. The only thing we can guess is that he was coming home to greet us and to eat his morning breakfast. To me the hardest thing I had to do was tell my children that one of our dearest friends will no longer be with us.

Logan called him Ham even tho many many times of correcting him, it was always Ham. Where's Ham, Come on Ham, Uh O Ham got in. I don't think we will ever find a more loving, caring cat, nor will we want to. We will miss you dear friend and thank you for coming into our lives so briefly as you have.


1 comments:

smoe said...

Sorry to her about your kitty. At least you have that beautiful shot of him forever!