Studio

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I just ordered my studio lights and stand. Today has been a pretty good day for me for now I can go one more step in my photography career. When you don't have a studio weather and location can really limit you. Now I can do sessions during the day while everybody is at school and work. Will be here at the end of the week so I will have some fun testing them out. Here is a picture of my lights for those who are photographers they are the Photogenic Lights. Was going to go with Alien Bees but decided to do these after going to the Sandy Puc seminar. Which if you have not signed up and she is coming your way you NEED to sign up. Amazing seminar and great information! And the discounts you get on products are a money savor.

Light Info and picture.

AKC640K 640 W/S AC Only Portrait Studio 2 Light Kit
Product Code: 907287

# 2-AKC320 StudioMax III Lights
# 2-UW45 Umbrellas
# 2-TALS8 Air-Cushioned Stands
# 1-AK3419 Case


0 comments: