New Camera Bag

Friday, November 21, 2008

KATA Digital Rucksack DR-467

Love my new backpack was happy to finally decided on one. Researched for 3 months before I actually purchased it. This bag comes in many colors and accents but I liked the solid black more so it would not show scuff marks and so forth. The yellow interior really helps you find things in the bag. I have the Canon 40D with a batter pack so as you know its a large camera when both are combined. I rearranged to have my camera sit in the bag with the 28-135mm lens.

If you are interested in this bag I have written a review on amazon.com. Glad I got it I love it and can't wait to use it on future hikes, or walks.


Front view of bag also holds 17inch laptop as well.






Top opening can be for anything or to carry extra camera body or lens.



Bottom holds camera and up to 4 lenses. I have the Canon 28-135mm, Sigma 70-200mm. Canon 50mm for now. I have rearranged the bag since taking this picture yesterday afternoon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, I just got this camera bag last September and I love it! That is so funny. Hope you are doing great girl!

Love,
Heather

Sadonna Lynn Photography said...

Yeah I LOVE my Kata bag. I will buy that brand over and over.

Honeybee Photography by Melissa Cotton said...

Hey...where did you get this at...This is what I need cause I have a 17" laptop!